Terms & Conditions
FOR BOOKING BEDROOMS, FUNCTIONS & CONFERENCES
(1) These terms and conditions form the basis of an agreement between the client and The Aviator Hotel Ltd.
(2) No food or beverage of any kind are permitted to be brought onto the Company's premises by the client or their guests without the consent of the Company in writing. Any such consent may attract an additional charge.
(3) Nothing shall be fixed to any part of the building by any means whatsoever without prior written consent of the Company.
(4) No posters/flipcharts, paper etc. will be stuck to walls or decorated areas.
(5) Any damage resulting from the client's activities will be repaired at the client's expense.
(6) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the client or any such person as may so occur. In the case of loss or damage to the property, it shall be reported and noted by a senior member of staff at the time of discovery thereof and reported to the Police within 24 hours if necessary.
(7) The client shall indemnify the Company from any loss caused to any part of the Company's premises or to any fixture and equipment which may arise as a result of the client's activity or property introduced to the Company's premises by the client or any such person.
(8) The client will always comply with the Statutory Laws concerning licensing and entertainment provisions relevant to the Company's operation.
(9) The client is to ensure that the activities undertaken by their personnel shall not cause any nuisance, disruption or disturbance to other guests. Should this occur the client may be asked to terminate their activities and the client's booking will be curtailed.
(10) The client should make a senior member of staff aware of any person authorised to order additional goods or services either before or during the function or conference.
(11) The client can only consider a booking for a Function or Conference as definite after a letter of confirmation has been received from the Hotel following the Hotel's receipt of the client's deposit, full payment or credit card authorisation as agreed.
(12) The Hotel will only consider a booking as definite once a deposit, full payment or credit card authorisation has been received.
(13) All quotations are based on an agreed minimum number of people and are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of agreement. Should numbers fall below the agreed minimum number, the rate per head will be adjusted accordingly.
(14) At the time of booking, the client shall state as accurately as possible the number of persons expected to attend and shall undertake that such numbers will not fluctuate by more than 15%.
(15) The final numbers of persons or guests attending an event or function must be confirmed to the Hotel no later than 7 working days prior to the date booked or no later than the date shown overleaf and this is the number that will be charged for. If the number of persons or guests attending reduces from the original booking, the Hotel reserves the right to vary the charges should they have been formulated on an estimated minimum number of persons. Should the number increase within the notice period, the Hotel will endeavour to accommodate the extra requirement. However, this cannot be guaranteed and charges will be increased accordingly.
(16) The Hotel reserves the right to change any price quoted up to one month before the event.
CANCELLATIONS, CONFERENCE, FUNCTION OR GROUP BOOKINGS
(17) The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or refuse a booking 30 days prior to arrival for any reason without compensation payable to the client.
(18) In the event of circumstances beyond the Hotel's control e.g. floods, strikes etc., the Hotel reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time prior to arrival without compensation payable to the client.
(19) In the event of a booking of the above being cancelled by the client, the following charges in relation to loss of revenue will apply.
|Cancellation received||% of Quoted Price|
|More than 90 days prior to date of function||10%|
|Less than 90 days, more than 60 days||25%|
|Less than 60 days, more than 30 days||50%|
|Less than 30 days, more than 7 days||75%|
|Less than 7 days||100%|
Please note that the 10% deposit charged is non-refundable.
CANCELLATION OF AN INDIVIDUAL BEDROOM BOOKING
(20) An individual booking is a reservation of up to two bedrooms made for the same arrival and departure date. No charges will be made where the accommodation is re-let or cancellation is received no later than 24 hours prior to the arrival date. Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival will incur a 100% charge. Non-arrivals will be charged at the quoted price.
(21) The Hotel will ask that one or
more of the following payment procedures be adopted at the time of booking:
(a) Payment for goods and services to be secured by authorisation of a credit card, Mastercard, Visa, Amex or Diners Card.
(b) Payment in full by cash or cheque, supported by a banker's card.
(c) For function or conferences, 10% of the quoted price at the time the booking is confirmed, and a further 40% within 30 days of the function and the balance 7 days prior to arrival, to be paid by cash, cheque or credit card.
(22) Credit Accounts will only be approved for regular high users of the Hotel's facilities following a period of such use, subject to approval by the Company's Head Office on receipt of satisfactory references and details being obtained.
(23) In the event that the client leaves without settling the account, the Hotel will debit any outstanding bills for supplies or damage etc. incurred by the client, from the authorised credit card or any deposit lodged.
Smoking in a public place is prohibited by law. There will be a £25 charge levied to the bedroom account if the guests are found to have smoked whilst in their room. This charge will automatically be charged to their authorised credit card.
Please also note all prices listed are subject to change.